By I. Kulyukin
Read or Download Advances in Human-Robot Interaction PDF
Similar machinery books
Learning the morphology, defects, and put on habit of a number of fabric surfaces, Mechanical Tribology examines renowned and rising floor characterization strategies for overview of the actual, mechanical, and chemical houses of varied converted surfaces, skinny motion pictures, and coatings. Its chapters discover a variety of tribological functions whereas selling lowered part deterioration and more advantageous potency and reliability of mechanical structures.
Historic China was once remarkable in mechanical know-how sooner than the fifteenth century. quite a few creative machines have been invented. in spite of the fact that, because of incomplete documentation and lack of comprehensive items, many of the unique machines can't be established and plenty of of the innovations didn't cross all the way down to later generations.
This hugely available ebook presents analytical tools and instructions for fixing vibration difficulties in business vegetation and demonstrates their sensible use via case histories from the author's own event within the mechanical engineering undefined. It takes an easy, analytical method of the topic, putting emphasis on sensible applicability over thought, and covers either fastened and rotating gear, in addition to strain vessels.
This ebook specializes in the equipment of dynamic research and synthesis of machines, comprising of cyclic motion mechanisms, similar to linkages, cams, steppers, and so on. It offers the trendy tools of oscillation research in machines, together with cyclic motion mechanisms (linkage, cam, stepper, and so on. ). therefore, it builds a bridge among the vintage conception of oscillations and its functional program within the dynamic difficulties for cyclic machines.
- Innovative Food Processing Technologies. Extraction, Separation, Component Modification and Process Intensification
- Hybridfahrzeuge: Ein alternatives Antriebskonzept fur die Zukunft
- Ultra precision bearings
- Die Pumpen: Arbeitsweise Berechnung Konstruktion
- Vibration Analysis of Rotors
Additional info for Advances in Human-Robot Interaction
27 Towards Semantically Intelligent Robots 2 cos (3) . 3 Determining the relative angle of enemy robots The relative angle is considered in both static and dynamic situations. Static situation (see Fig. 10) is while friend robot does not move. Reversely, dynamic situation declares when friend robot is moving. s s θ θ γ θ Fi A B Fi C f Fi Fig. 10. While enemy is getting far from friend robot (A). The enemy gets closer with a desirable angle (B). While enemy gets closer with an angle more than threshold (C).
If 28 Advances in Human-Robot Interaction Next, the dynamic situation is considered. As shown in fig. 11. , is the distance traversed by enemy in s seconds. Similarly, , is the distance traversed by friend in s seconds. Results of dynamic situation are as follows. If then enemy is going far (see Fig. 11 (A)). then the movement of enemy is octagonal to our robot. 1. If then enemy is getting closer (see Fig. 11 (B)). 2. If then the enemy is able to attack straight. 3. If α Conditions 2 and 3 are desirable to attack.
1. Has the next-move-to cell been visited before? 1. 2. 1. 2. 3. If OWA results in an unknown answer, then infer from labyrinth ontology based on LCW by limiting shared ontology to just neighboring cells. 4. If LCW reasoning contradicts CWA results, select a solution randomly or based on a move priority 4. Move the robot to the next-move-to position and update position value. 5. Check if the selected cell is an exit cell. 1. If not, repeat from Step 1. Fig. 17. Screenshot from the Semantic Intelligent Reasoning Engine on three cooperative labyrinth discovery robots.